International Guidance Director Experience
Program Dates: July 18 - July 22, 2017
The International Guidance Director Experience (iGuiDE) program is designed to introduce elite high schools around the world to the University of Notre Dame. Over the course of the five-day program, participants will have an opportunity to live in and attend classes at one of the most iconic university campuses in the US. Moreover, participants will learn more about and gain firsthand experience of NDI’s short-term summer programs for international high school students. In addition, participants are briefed on the Hesburgh Yusko Scholars Program, a highly selective merit-based scholarship, at Notre Dame. They also meet with representatives of Notre Dame’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Every year 6-7 participants are invited by the selection committee to attend the program. If you wish to join this year’s iGuiDE program, please contact Amber Li, Manager of American Summer Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costs covered by Notre Dame
- Housing on campus at hotels or university conference dormitories
- Group meals with representatives of the University of Notre Dame
- Welcome reception
- Ground transportation for program activities and trips
- Arrangement of meetings with various university departments
Costs covered by participants
- Round trip flight to and back from the U.S.
- Visa application fees
- Other personal expenses such as laundry, phone, shopping, etc