The information below is intended for Notre Dame international students in F-1 and J-1 immigration status and their dependents. International scholars (post-doctoral researchers, visiting researchers and visiting faculty) should visit the J-1Scholars page for immigration resources and information.
- On-Campus Employment
- Optional Practical Training (OPT)
- STEM Extension
- Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
- Employment with an International Organization
- Severe Economic Hardship
- Traveling Outside and Reentering the United States
- Studying or Conducting Research Abroad
- Preparing for Permanent Departure
If you have questions regarding this information, please email email@example.com or call 574-631-3825.