Newly Admitted Students
Welcome to the University of Notre Dame!
With more than 1,000 international students from nearly 90 countries attending the University, international students are an integral part of Notre Dame’s unique campus culture.
The staff members at International Student and Scholar Affairs (ISSA) understand that the transition to a new university and culture can be challenging, which is why we offer a variety of support services and programs to help you make the most out of your time at Notre Dame.
This page will guide you through the steps you should take as an international student prior to your arrival at Notre Dame. You should also complete the steps outlined in the other materials you will receive from the University. If you have any questions after reading through this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-574-631-3825.
- Pre-Arrival Immigration Information
- Upload a Copy of Your Student Visa
- University Health Services Requirements & Health Insurance
- Get an International Driver's Permit (Optional)
- Travel to Notre Dame
- Register Your Immigration Documents (Mandatory for All U.S. Visa Holders)
Attend International Student Orientation
International Student Orientation - Wednesday, August 20 - Thursday, August 21, 2014
- Temporary Housing and Hotels
- Campus Connections
- Home and Family
- International Student and Scholar Handbook (PDF)
- Apply for ISSA's Programs
After completing the steps listed above, please browse the Current Students page for more information about maintaining your immigration status, ISSA's programs and services, and life in the United States.