Undergraduate International Travel Policy
NDI’s Undergraduate International Travel Policy exists to keep Notre Dame students as safe as possible abroad.
- All undergraduate students* undertaking Notre Dame-sponsored international travel are required to enter their travel information into the Notre Dame International Travel Registry
- All registered undergraduate travelers are required to obtain international health insurance through HTH Worldwide
- Applications for exceptions to Travel Warning/Alert areas should be submitted at least eight weeks prior to travel. The Travel Review Committee meetings are held the first Thursday of each month. Students should submit their applications at least two days prior.
Notre Dame-sponsored travel is an international travel activity that:
- Is funded in any part by the University of Notre Dame;
- Receives academic credit from the University of Notre Dame; or
- Is done under the auspices of Notre Dame in which the traveler represents the University.
For additional information about Notre Dame-sponsored international travel, or to report any issues, please e-mail email@example.com