Undergraduate International Travel Policy
NDI’s Undergraduate International Travel Policy exists to keep Notre Dame students as safe as possible abroad.
- All undergraduate students* undertaking Notre Dame-sponsored international travel are required to register their travel through Notre Dame International's Travel Registry
- All registered undergraduate travelers are required to obtain international health insurance through GeoBlue international health insurance
Notre Dame-sponsored travel is an international travel activity that:
- Is funded in any part by the University of Notre Dame;
- Receives academic credit from the University of Notre Dame; or
- Is done under the auspices of Notre Dame in which the traveler represents the University.
For additional information about Notre Dame-sponsored international travel, or to report any issues, please e-mail email@example.com