We invite members of the Notre Dame and local community to hear from the members of "Women Leading a Dialogue" through a panel presentation format during which they will describe the development of the program, as well as discuss the program goals and mission with audience members, including:
- development of bonds and communication between communities of various religious and cultural backgrounds
- tours through Arab and Jewish community projects in the region of Western Galilee
- empowerment of women through leadership development
- discussion of the challenges that program participants face in different cultures
- the circle of life in varying cultures
This panel discussion is free and open to the public.
Registration is encouraged, although not required for attendance.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, October 23, 2018.
Location and Directions
Downes Ballroom, Corbett Family Hall, University of Notre Dame
Parking will be available in the Stadium and Joyce Center lots for attendees of the event.