International Guidance Director Experience
Program Dates: June 18 - 21, 2018; October 22 - 25, 2018
The International Guidance Director Experience (iGuiDE) program is designed to introduce to elite high schools and universities around the world the University of Notre Dame. Over the course of the four-day program, participants will have an opportunity to live in and experience one of the most iconic university campuses in the US. Moreover, participants will learn more about and gain firsthand experience of NDI’s short-term programs for international high school students and college students in addition to meeting with representatives from Notre Dame’s various offices.
Sample iGUIDE itinerary click here
- April 1st for the June program (Please, choose "Spring" term in the application)
- July 31st for the October program (Please, choose "Fall" term in the application)
How to Apply
Once you click Learn More/Apply below, you will be asked to create an account. A password reset email will then be sent to you. Always click Non-ND NetID & Password login. When you are in the application page, choose Questionnaire to start your application.
For questions about the application process, please refer to the contact information below.
Costs covered by Notre Dame
- Housing on campus at hotels or at university conference dormitories
- Most meals
- Meetings with representatives of the University of Notre Dame
- Welcome reception
- All program sponsored activities
Costs covered by participants
- Round trip flight to and back from the U.S.
- Visa application fees, if applicable
- Other personal expenses such as laundry, phone, shopping, etc