International Guidance Director Experience
Program Dates: June 18 - 21, 2018; October 22 - 25, 2018
The International Guidance Director Experience (iGuiDE) program is designed to introduce to elite high schools and universities around the world the University of Notre Dame. Over the course of the three-day program, participants will have an opportunity to live in and experience one of the most iconic university campuses in the US. Moreover, participants will learn more about and gain firsthand experience of NDI’s short-term programs for international high school students and college students in addition to meeting with representatives from Notre Dame’s various offices.
- April 1st for the June program
- June 1st for the October program
How to Apply
Online application will open on Feb. 1st, 2018.
Costs covered by Notre Dame
- Housing on campus at hotels or of university conference dormitories
- Most meals
- Meetings with representatives of the University of Notre Dame
- Welcome reception
- Assistance for airport transportation
Costs covered by participants
- Round trip flight to and back from the U.S.
- Visa application fees, if applicable
- Other personal expenses such as laundry, phone, shopping, etc