International Leadership, Enrichment and Development Program
Program Dates: July 15 - July 29, 2017
iLED is a two-week curriculum taught by Notre Dame faculty with a focus on international leadership. It includes lectures by professors, hands-on learning, collaborative projects, business and community engagement, and many extracurricular activities.
Students take courses at the College of Engineering, College of Science, Mendoza College of Business, College of Arts and Letters, and the School of Architecture. The program offers the best exposure to life at Notre Dame and broadens students’ understanding and knowledge on the disciplines of science, engineering, humanities, business, social sciences, arts, and architecture.
In addition, students will have a chance to meet with Notre Dame’s Undergraduate Admissions Office face to face. A day trip to Chicago and numerous other fun activities will enrich students’ experience.
Optional SAT/ACT/TOEFL Prep week: July 30 - August 6, 2017
Students can participate in the optional third week that prepares them for TOEFL and SAT&ACT exams. NDI will make transportation arrangements for students who wish to take the TOEFL exam at the end of this prep week.
- International high school students from all countries
- An outstanding academic transcript
- High level of English language proficiency
- Students should possess exceptional motivation, emotional maturity, and a high aptitude for adapting to new environments
- $4000 for regular two-week program
- $6000 for regular two weeks + SAT/ACT/TOEFL prep week
- Housing in an on-campus dormitory
- 3 meals per day for the entire length of the programs (meals during field trips also included)
- Welcome dinner and closing reception
- All program-sponsored activities
- Medical insurance
- Ground transportation for all program activities, trips, and airport pickup/drop-off at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Application Deadline: April 30, 2017
Once you click Learn More/Apply below, you will be asked to create an account. A password reset email will then be sent to you. Always click Non-ND NetID & Password login. When you are in the application page, choose Questionnaire to start your application.
Please email ASP program coordinator Lisa Shroyer at email@example.com for questions about the application process.