International Leadership, Enrichment and Development Program
Program Dates: July 14 - July 28, 2018
iLED is a two-week curriculum taught by Notre Dame faculty with a focus on international leadership. It includes lectures by professors, hands-on learning, collaborative projects, business and community engagement, and many extracurricular activities.
Students take courses at the College of Engineering, College of Science, Mendoza College of Business, College of Arts and Letters, and the School of Architecture. The program offers the best exposure to life at Notre Dame and broadens students’ understanding and knowledge on the disciplines of science, engineering, humanities, business, social sciences, arts, and architecture.
In addition, students will have a chance to meet with Notre Dame’s Undergraduate Admissions Office face to face. A day trip to Chicago and numerous other fun activities will enrich students’ experience.
College Application Boot Camp with TOEFL/SAT/ACT Course: July 29 - August 5, 2018
Students can participate in the optional third week course that helps them navigate their college application. Course on college application essay writing, school selection strategy, and SAT/ACT/TOEFL will be included. NDI will make transportation arrangements for students who wish to take the TOEFL exam on Friday or Saturday at the nearby testing center.
- International high school students from all countries.
- Must be 15-year-old when attending the program.
- An outstanding academic transcript
- High level of English language proficiency: TOEFL iBT 80+ or IELTS 6+ preferred. Please note that TOEFL iBT and IELTS can be waived if the language of instruction of applicant's current school is English. Other forms of English proficiency considered. Skype interviews may be conducted
- Students should possess exceptional motivation, emotional maturity, and a high aptitude for adapting to new environments
- Face-to-face Q&A sessions with Notre Dame’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- Field trip to Chicago and nearby cities: Visits include Willis Tower, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, Chicago Architectural River Cruise, Silver Beach/Lake Michigan, Michigan City Premium Outlets, etc.
- Extra-curricular activities: Olympics, talent show, color run, scavenger hunt, ice-skating, etc.
- Interaction with high school peers from all over the world.
- Interaction and discussion with Notre Dame undergraduate students
- $4000 for regular two-week program
- $6000 for regular two weeks + College App Bootcamp
- Housing in an on-campus dormitory
- 3 meals per day for the entire length of the programs (meals during field trips also included)
- Welcome dinner and closing reception
- All program-sponsored activities
- Medical insurance
- Ground transportation for all program activities, trips, and airport pickup/drop-off at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
Once you click Learn More/Apply below, you will be asked to create an account. A password reset email will then be sent to you. Always click Non-ND NetID & Password login. When you are in the application page, choose Questionnaire to start your application.
Please email ASP program coordinator Lisa Shroyer at email@example.com for questions about the application process.