International Summer: America and the World Today
Program Dates: August 3 - August 17, 2016
International Summer: America and the World Today (iSAWT) program is composed of three main sections for undergraduate students from Keio University. The first section focuses on American society and culture; the second section is a series of workshops that will assist in improving writing and communications skills in English; the third section teaches program participants about best business practices in and between Japan and the USA.
- An outstanding academic transcript
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 out of 120 preferred
- ELTS score of 6 out of 9 preferred
- Exceptional motivation, emotional maturity, and a high aptitude for adapting to new environments
The cost of the 2016 program is $3700, which includes:
- Housing on campus and hotel rooms during off-campus excursions
- $200 food card to use exclusively at campus restaurants
- Ground transportation to and from Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Medical insurance (for the duration of the program only)
- Day trips to Chicago and nearby locations
- Opening and closing reception with participating faculty
The application process to the program will be managed by Keio University. Please consult the International Exchange Services Group within the Office of Student Services at Keio University for further information.