- Home ›
- Education Abroad ›
- For Students Abroad
For Students Abroad
You are in an emergency situation
You are planning to travel away from your initial destination
Travel While Abroad
You are feeling physically or emotionally unwell
You have questions about courses and academics
- For questions on credit transfer, contact your Study Abroad program director.
- For questions regarding course registration for the next academic year, contact your department DUS.
- You will need to access a virtual private network to register away from campus.
You’ve discovered a great place to shop, a nice restaurant, or a reliable taxi service
You have a great story or picture to share
- Contact Joya Helmuth, Communications Director for Notre Dame International.
Stay in touch
- Let your family and friends know how you’re doing
- Let your family and friends know if you’ll be going to a region where Internet access is spotty