Applications are accepted for programs occurring between May 1 and September 30. If a program would like to use the Kylemore Abbey Global Center outside of the summer dates, such as in the fall or spring, please contact the director for availability.
The following criteria will be considered on review of the proposal: type of event, budget, duration of use, the number of participants, and participating faculty/staff-to-student ratio.
Undergraduate and graduate programs are encouraged as well as professional or academic conferencing.
Applications from outside of Notre Dame are accepted.
Advanced classroom and conference facilities must be pre-booked. All office requirements and supplies should be considered when putting together the budget for programs going to the Kylemore Abbey Global Center.
Advanced meal requirements must be submitted at the time of booking. Meal plans can be tailored to accommodate the times and scheduling of the programs.
Submissions for proposed programming should be made at least six months in advance of the start date.
- Coaches and private cars are available to bring participants to and from Kylemore. Recommendations and pricing are available by contacting email@example.com.
- Classroom space includes paper, pens and welcome pack to Kylemore.
- Meal plans are tailored to suit the program's requirement and budget.
- Audio/visual rental cost will be determined on an as-needed basis; Kylemore is fully equipped to campus standards, and in most cases additional AV equipment is not necessary.
- Opening and closing receptions can be held at Kylemore. Optional refreshments are available for an additional cost, including items such as wine, prosecco, hot canapes, cold canapes, miniature desserts, and cheese plate.
- Our staff is happy to suggest excursions for your guests in the Connemara region, such as a sheep dog farm or guided hike up Diamond Hill in Connemara National Park.
- Download our activity guide.