Travel Information For Students
- All students must fill out an online travel form (also below) every time they travel outside of London, whether in the UK or abroad. This is quick and simple to do, and enables program staff to assist you should you encounter difficulties when traveling. Please ensure every member of your group fills in a form individually.
- Make sure you carry a cell phone on you at all times, and that it is charged and able to make calls. Please be aware that international calls can be very costly.
- Make sure you carry your yellow Emergency Contact Card with you at all times.
- In case of emergency, please contact the rector on duty (+44 7852 554 822 for Josh, +44 7867 317 122 for Shannon, or +44 7867 318 077 for Kevin), or any other contact listed on the yellow Emergency Contact Card, as soon as possible.
- If you lose your passport overseas, contact your nearest embassy or consulate and the London Global Gateway, as soon as possible.
For students interested in exploring Europe, Andy Steves (son of travel writer Rick Steves, Notre Dame '10 alum, and Rome '08 study abroad alum) hosts a Travel Workshop near the start of each semester to discuss insider tips and tricks, how to adapt and experience local cultures, finding the best flights and hostels, and his travel company Weekend Student Adventures.