F-1 Students

The information below is intended for Notre Dame international students with an F-1 student visa and their dependents.

All request forms can be accessed via ISSAlink.

student studying

Status and Employment 

Maintaining Lawful F-1 Immigration Status

F-1 Employment Options

Change of Status/Reinstatement Information

Travel Information

Traveling Outside and Reentering the United States

Studying or Conducting Research Abroad

Preparing for Permanent Departure

Living in the U.S.

The Office of Public Affairs and Communciations hosts find.nd.edu, a resource for where to go, what to do in the Notre Dame community. it also includes housing information. Additional resources listed below are intended to help international students and their dependents navigate their time in the U.S. 


If you have questions regarding this information, please email issa@nd.edu or call (574) 631-3825.