2017-2018 International Student T-shirt Design Contest
ISSA invites all international students to submit designs for a T-shirt which will be printed and distributed at International Student Orientation in August and sold during the 2017-2018 academic year. The winning designer will receive a $500 Notre Dame Bookstore, Amazon or Visa gift card.
- Participants must be international students (undergraduate or graduate)
- The design should represent the concepts “international” and “Notre Dame”
- The design may use a maximum of two colors
- The design can include front and back images and/or lettering
- Students may submit more than one design
- Students must submit the original art file, as well as an .eps or .jpg of the final image(s) to ISSA@nd.edu by 11:59 pm on Friday, April 14, 2017, no exceptions.
- Monday, March 13: Contest begins
- Friday, April 14, 2017: Contest ends
- Wednesday, April 19: Student voting begins
- Thursday, April 20: Student voting ends
- Monday, April 24: Winner Announced via ISSA Updates Newsletter
The winning design will be selected by other international students through an online poll and a panel of judges from Notre Dame International. *Please note ISSA reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design artwork.* All participants will receive a Starbucks gift card. Questions? Contact Cynthia at email@example.com.
For more than 50 years, International Student and Scholar Affairs (ISSA) at the University of Notre Dame has paired international students with members of the local community, allowing participants to learn more about different cultures, traditions, and languages.
For the average incoming freshman, leaving friends and family to go to college for the first time is often an overwhelming experience. But for international students, these nerves and uncertainties are amplified, as they must travel longer distances and face an entirely new culture and language.
That’s where the Notre Dame International Ambassadors step in.