The Mumbai Global Center hosted an event to celebrate the Notre Dame community in India and welcome newly admitted students.
2018-2019 International Orientation T-shirt Design Contest
ISSA invites all students to submit designs for a T-shirt which will be printed and distributed at International Student Orientation in August. The winner of the contest will receive a $250 prize.
- Participants must be a current student (undergraduate or graduate)
- The design should represent the concepts “international” and “Notre Dame”
- The design may use a maximum of two colors
- The design can include front and back images and/or lettering
- Students may submit more than one design
- Students must submit the original art file, as well as an .eps or .jpg of the final image(s) to ISSA@nd.edu by 11:59 pm on Friday, April 13, 2018, no exceptions.
- Monday, March 12 - Friday, April 13, 2018: Contest open
- Wednesday, April 18 – Thursday, April 19, 2018: Students Vote
- Monday, April 23: Winner Announced via ISSA Updates Newsletter & ISSA website
ISSA staff and other colleagues will choose the top 3 designs, then these designs will be submitted to the student body to vote for the overall winner. *Please note: ISSA reserves the right to make adjustments to the winning design artwork if necessary.* Questions? Contact Cynthia at email@example.com
Nicole Lee will be attending the University of Notre Dame this fall, along with ten other students from the GCS program.
When Kacey Hengesbach began her undergraduate career at Notre Dame, she didn’t imagine that it would include traveling 8,000 miles to Ahmedabad, India. But thanks to a new course created by Neeta Verma, she had the chance to spend three weeks there last summer, working collaboratively with students from India’s National Institute of Design. Hengesbach and the other students in Verma’s Social Design course continued their partnership with the NID students throughout the fall semester, hosting them for a two-week visit to Notre Dame in September and communicating via Skype and email for the remainder of the course.