Your health and safety is always our top priority. Notre Dame International continues to monitor developments related to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and will provide updates as warranted.
For all University updates, visit coronavirus.nd.edu.
- Please be advised that the University’s international travel ban remains in effect until further notice.
- The majority of NDI staff, both on-campus and globally, are working remotely as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
Latest International Travel Update
Effective March 27, 2020:
The CDC announced that its Global COVID-19 Pandemic Notice had been raised to Level 3, "Avoid Non-Essential International Travel" due to ongoing widespread transmission. This message further advises the following:
- There may be limited access to adequate medical care in affected areas.
- US residents may have difficulty returning to the United States.
- All international travelers should stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor their health, and practice social distancing.
Earlier on March 19, the US Department of State issued similar advice regarding international travel when it announced the Global Health Advisory has been raised to Level 4, “Do Not Travel.”
For more information, view the full story here.