- International undergraduate students enrolled in a university outside the United States
- Sophomore or higher standing at home university
- Outstanding academic transcript: 3.0 GPA or higher
- High level of English language proficiency (TOEFL 90+ / IELTS 7.0+. The applicant may also be required to do a phone interview with the admission committee.)
- Students should possess exceptional motivation, emotional maturity, and a high aptitude for adapting to new environments.
- A personal record form, filled out by a school official or your study abroad advisor (for ASAP students that are not nominated by a partner school only)
- Documentation demonstrating enough funds to support study at Notre Dame
- 2019 Spring Semester: October 1, 2018 (Application opens August 15th)
- 2019 Fall Semester: March 31, 2019 (Application opens on December 15th)
- 2019- 2020 Academic Year: March 31, 2019 (Application opens on December 15th)
- 2020 Spring Semester: October 1, 2019
Decisions for Fall semester and Academic Year applications will be sent out no later than mid-May. Decisions for Spring semester will be sent out no later than mid-November.
To apply, click "Learn More/Apply" below and a new page will open.
- Click the “Apply Now” tab on top of the new page.
- Click "I do not have login credentials to use this site".
- Create a user account. A temporary (will only be valid for 14 days after receiving) password email will then be sent to you.