International Entrepreneurship and Social Responsibility Program
The iESR is a two-week program taught by Notre Dame professors for international undergraduate students interested in learning the commercialization of research and technology. Students gain skills in how to use technology to transform business in today’s industries.
Students who are considering pursuing either graduate school or industry work will learn what it takes to excel in both. The program includes classes on business design and analytics, technology innovation, and entrepreneurship. Students will also gain an overview of U.S. culture, economy, and politics through relevant classes.
Key Workshop & Class Topics*
- Problem Hunting and Design Thinking
- Business Model Canvas
- The Lean Methodology: Tools for Startup Founders
- Data Storytelling - Emerging Issues in Globalization and Technology
- Business Ethics
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Global Affairs
- Intercultural Business Communication
- American Studies
- Academic Presentation Skills in English
Special Opportunities Outside of the Classroom*
- Visit start-ups or local companies where academic research has been applied or commercialized
- Participate in activities that promote business and community partnerships
- Participate in a Q&A session with Notre Dame’s Office of Graduate Admissions
- Learn what to expect as a graduate student at a U.S. university
- Attend a brief info session on job-seeking opportunities for international students in the U.S.
- A trip to Chicago and visit the most iconic attractions
- Other evening activities on campus
*Workshop/class topics and special opportunities might vary from year to year.
Click below to learn more about iESR program dates, price, deadlines, eligibility, and the application process.
Global Engagement Programs
Notre Dame International