International Leadership, Enrichment and Development Program
Program Dates: July 14 - July 28, 2018
iLED is a two-week curriculum taught by Notre Dame faculty with a focus on international leadership. It includes lectures by professors, hands-on learning, collaborative projects, business and community engagement, and many extracurricular activities.
Students take courses at the College of Engineering, College of Science, Mendoza College of Business, College of Arts and Letters, and the School of Architecture. The program offers the best exposure to life at Notre Dame and broadens students’ understanding and knowledge on the disciplines of science, engineering, humanities, business, social sciences, arts, and architecture.
In addition to taking class with Notre Dame faculty, students also enjoy a wide range of extracurricular opportunities that include:
- face-to-face Q&A sessions with Notre Dame’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- field trip to Chicago and visit Chicago’s most iconic attractions
- evening events: talent show, color run, scavenger hunt, ice-skating, etc.
- interaction and discussion with Notre Dame undergraduate students
- Develop an overall understanding of what is taught in the fields of engineering, science, business, arts and letters, and architecture.
- Strengthen cross-cultural competency and leadership skills.
- Solve problems by working in teams and collaborating as leaders with an open-mindset.
- International high school students from all countries.
- Must be 15-year-old when attending the program.
- An outstanding academic transcript.
- High level of English language proficiency: TOEFL iBT 80+ or IELTS 6+ preferred. TOEFL iBT and IELTS can be waived if the language of instruction of applicant's current school is English. Other forms of English proficiency considered. Skype interviews may be conducted.
- students should possess exceptional motivation, emotional maturity, and a high aptitude for adapting to new environments.
$3,800 for the 2-week program, which covers the following:
- two-week curriculum covering multiple disciplines
- housing in an on-campus dormitory
- 3 meals per day for the entire length of the program
- welcome dinner and closing reception
- program-sponsored trips and activities
- medical insurance
- airport pickup/drop-off at Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
Once you click Learn More/Apply below, you will be asked to create an account. A password reset email will then be sent to you. When logging into the application system, always click Non-ND NetID & Password login.
Once on the application page, click the application questionnaire to start your application.
Global Engagement Programs
Notre Dame International