- Research your destination by browsing country guides and alerts (medical and security) on the International SOS member portal.
- Call the International SOS dedicated scholastic line (+1 215-942-8478, membership number 398TA4831047) if you have any questions on staying healthy and safe while abroad
- Download the International SOS app to receive medical and security push alerts and access country travel risk guides on-the-go. PLEASE NOTE: You must create a profile and add Notre Dame’s membership number: 398TA4831047.
- Pick up your International SOS membership card at Notre Dame International (105 Main Building). You can also print Notre Dame’s membership card from the ISOS member portal.
- In a life threatening situation, always call the local emergency number first. Review the U.S. State Department’s global "911" list. If you’re unsure whether local emergency services can be trusted or can provide adequate care, then your first point of contact should be International SOS.
- Whether minor or serious, International SOS is available to help you 24/7 during and after a medical, mental health, or security incident abroad. Call the International SOS dedicated line (+1 215-942-8478) or start a chat or phone call from the ISOS Assistance App. To ensure a prompt response when calling, you should be prepared to provide the Notre Dame’s membership number: 398TA4831047
To learn more about how to engage International SOS services for emergency assistance, please visit Emergencies Abroad.