The University of Notre Dame provides a secure system for students, faculty, and staff to record travel plans and contact information. The registry is a convenient, one- stop service that supports emergency communications and access to University emergency assistance services. It is important to register international travel in the university’s Travel Registry so that NDI has information about your trip and can contact you in the event of an emergency.
Who is Required to Register Travel?
- Undergraduate students are required to register Notre Dame-sponsored international travel.
- PLEASE NOTE: NDI Study Abroad program participants are automatically registered in NDI’s myNDabroad system.
- Graduate and professional students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to register Notre Dame-sponsored international travel.
For more information about University international travel requirements and recommendations, please see Prepare for Travel.
Select Your Travel Registration Type
|Registration Types||Registration Descriptions||Registration
|Undergraduate Students||Registration for undergraduate students planning Notre Dame-sponsored international travel||Register Here|
|Summer Engineering Programs||Registration for Engineering students accepted into a ND Summer Engineering Program||Register Here|
|School of Architecture||Registration for School of Architecture students planning Notre Dame-sponsored international travel||Register Here|
|London Law Program||Registration for Notre Dame Law students applying for the London Law Program||Register Here|
|Graduate & Professional Students||Registration for Notre Dame graduate and professional students planning Notre Dame-sponsored international travel||Register Here|
|Faculty & Staff:
Traveling without undergraduate students
|Registration for Notre Dame faculty and/or staff planning Notre Dame-sponsored international travel||Register Here|
|Faculty & Staff:
Traveling with undergraduate students
|Registration for Notre Dame faculty and/or staff traveling internationally with one or more students||Register Here|
What are the benefits of the Travel Registry?
- Emergency Communications: Your travel registration enables Notre Dame International to reach you in the event of an emergency – abroad or at home. The travel registry is the University’s official means for sharing urgent health, safety and security related information.
- Emergency Assistance Services: The travel registry provides coverage for major crises, including emergency evacuation in the event of political instability or natural disaster. The University may not be fully able to assist or arrange evacuation for those who do not register travel through the Travel Registry.