We are currently monitoring events in Israel, both from campus and our site in Jerusalem. Updates will be posted here as information becomes available.
Undergraduate International Travel Policy
NDI’s Undergraduate International Travel Policy exists to keep Notre Dame students as safe as possible abroad.
- All undergraduate students* undertaking Notre Dame-sponsored international travel are required to register their travel through Notre Dame International's Travel Registry
- All registered undergraduate travelers are required to obtain international health insurance through GeoBlue international health insurance
Notre Dame-sponsored travel is an international travel activity that:
- Is funded in any part by the University of Notre Dame;
- Receives academic credit from the University of Notre Dame; or
- Is done under the auspices of Notre Dame in which the traveler represents the University.
For additional information about Notre Dame-sponsored international travel, or to report any issues, please e-mail email@example.com