Notre Dame International works in collaboration with committees that engage University faculty, students, and administrators.
Chesterton Faculty Advisory Committee
The Chesterton Faculty Advisory Committee advises on the academic value of the G.K. Chesterton Collection and provides direction regarding programming, partnerships, and future trajectories.
Contact: Geraldine Meehan (574) 631-7742 or via email
- JoAnn DellaNeva (Chair) - London Global Gateway
- David W. Fagerberg - Theology
- Felipe Fernandez-Armesto - History
- Leonard DeLorenzo - McGrath Institute for Church Life
- Louis Jordan - Hesburgh Libraries
- James Lies. C.S.C. - London Global Gateway
- Geraldine Meehan - Notre Dame International
- Jonathan Noble - Notre Dame International
Latin America and Caribbean Advisory Council
The mission of the University of Notre Dame Advisory Councils’ program is to support the University’s providential mission to be a great Catholic university by involving alumni, parents, and friends in the life of the University.
Contact: Catherine Wilson (574) 631-1151 or via email
- Dr. Michael E. Pippenger
- Mr. Ignacio Aranguren T.
- Mr. James M. Aviles
- Mr. Brian C. Brisson
- Mr. Juan E. Cintron, Jr.
- Mrs. Maria T. Cintron Magennis
- Amb. James F. Creagan
- Dr. Juan José Daboub
- Mr. Raul A. Endara, II
- Mr. Jośe. E. Esteve (Chair)
- Mr. Juan Raul Humbert
- Mr. Gilberto M. Marxuach, PE
- Mr. Edward C. McGrath
- Mr. Rogelio A. Miró Mueller
- Ms. Ximena M. Navarro
- Mr. Rodrigo J. Perera Pacas
- Mr. Carlos M. Sacasa
- The Honorable Juan B. Sacasa
- Dr. M. Alejandra Segura
University Committee on Internationalization
The University Committee on Internationalization provides a forum for deliberations involving the wider University community in Notre Dame’s international activities, including foreign study programs, faculty and student exchanges, foreign language study, library resources, faculty development, and curricular and extracurricular international activities. Initiatives, ideas, and goals are discussed by this group and its advice solicited by those responsible for international activities.
Contact: Suzanne Wilson (574) 631-0440 or via email.
- Michael E. Pippenger (Chair)
- Roger Alford - Law
- R. Scott Appleby – Marilyn Keough Dean of Keough School for Global Affairs
- Giles Duffield - Biological Sciences
- Bill Goodwine – Engineering
- Erin McDonnell – Sociology
- Brian O’Conchubhair – Irish Language and Literature
- Daewon Sun - IT, Analytics, and Operations
- Alexandros Taflanidis - Engineering
- Jennifer Tank – Biological Sciences
- Carmen Helena Tellez - Music
- Ann Tenbrunsel – Management and Organization
- Samir Younes – Architecture